Thanks for joining in on the Tis the Season blog hop I hope you got here from Scraps 4 Fun, if not then you really should start at Ivarai's Scrappy Blog you don't want to miss a single wonderful stop on this hop! Be sure to leave a comment, I will be doing a random number draw at the end of the hop for a $10.00 gift certificate from one of my favorite digi stamp sites! You can leave a comment each day for more chances to win! After you leave here please head on over to Rochelle Spears for more amazing projects and have fun on the hop! 

I kept thinking what I wanted to post up for this hop! I decided to go for some of the projects I have been diligently working on for tis the season for lots of craft shows. It always seems there are so many for this time of year. I do sell a lot of my cards at the shows and many other various items. The few below are the ones I am getting ready to put out on Saturdays show! What wonderful gifts these will make! 


This is a zipper flower, for the show I make them for hair clips, and also pins you can wear! wouldn't this be cute put on a card and handed to someone for a special day for them? 







I thought I would try my hand and some ribbon sculpting for this next show. Again these are for hair clips, but as I was working on them I think the flatter ones would be really cute on a card! So here is a christmas tree ribbon sculpture but put on a card! 
Paper is Petite Papers by Websters pages 
Stamp is Hampton Art and embossed with Tinselette embossing powder 




Well that is all for now Keep on Hopping onto the next blog,Rochelle Spears and enjoy the season everyone! Thank you for stopping!
http://www.ivarai.com