I love doing crafts with kids, I like to see their imagination let loose! One of the projects I did with a group of kids was marble painting. It was so much fun and kids made up a game of getting the marbles into different colors! Below is the how to.
Marble Craft
First I have to thank my friend Sam for sharing this idea with me!

The Supplies you will need are:
Card stock (I used white)
Tempura Paint (I am sure any paints will work)
Marbles
Shallow Box
Now the fun begins.
Place your paper in the box, add blobs (I like that word lol) of paint around the outside of paper. I place one blob of each color randomly around the paper.

Next you drop the marbles in the box, you can use as many as you like. You then tilt the box in all directions getting the marbles through the pain and then let it roll all over the paper.











That is all there is to it!
Let them dry! You then have beautiful masterpieces to frame! We decided to make cards for the kids parents with ours. The kids used punches and cut out different shapes and then glued them to cards! I am sorry I forgot to take pictures of there finished cards but the kids were very proud of their work!